The last thing I need is to get sick. But if I am meant to get sick, I need it to happen NOW! Not the day before I leave for a month in the Philippines. That would suck. So today, I'm going to juice and drink a lot of water (I am still having my morning cup of coffee though....that is important to my mental health)! LOL.
So it's 14 days til Manila! At this point, I am trying to get everything in writing from my company. From exactly how much I'll be paid and how much they will reimburse me for, to the things they will provide me at no cost up front (ie Hotel, Airline, etc). I find it important to get things in writing, so if they try to take anything away, I have proof! The last thing I need is to be stuck in a 3rd world country without enough of my own money.
I still have so many questions to ask my company. I've already asked a lot! I also need to get on making my own emergency packet - phone numbers and directions to the US Embassy, the best hospital for me to use as an American, etc.
So many things to think about. I can't wait, but I sure as hell want to be prepared with everything! :) Now, let's not get sick, shall we? That wouldn't be good...too...much...to...do....

No comments:
Post a Comment