Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cramming!

Wow! I certainly have a lot to do before I leave on Sunday, October 5th!

I already got my flu shot ~ I'm not sure if it's a myth or not that you can get the flu from a flu shot. If it's not a myth, then I wanted to get that first in case my body decided to get it. And you know, I think I tried! I've been fighting something pretty hard, but my immune system has really been fighting it off. And I've had a stupid stress headache going on 3 days. No bueno.

Packing I'm not worried about. Though I would like to do some light clothes shopping before I go if I can.

Work, however, is gonna SUCK!!! I don't mind the work I have to do, it's just A LOT of work in a very short amount of time. My brain is on overload just thinking about it. Somehow I must get all of it done and ready to go before my flight. I CAN DO IT! Does wine help?

It's still very surreal that in less than 2 weeks I will be in the Philippines for one month. I can't wait! It will definitely be an eye opening experience. Obviously nothing like living in NYC. Manila is filled with poverty. I was told that no matter how evil it feels, do NOT give anything to a child who comes up and asks for something. You will get swarmed. Maybe on my last day there I can figure out a way to spread the love and give some of my money to help. I'll see when I get there.

Anyways, so much to do, so little time. I guess I should quit blogging and go back to work! Haha. My brain really just does not want to even go there, but I must....I must....

No comments:

Post a Comment